What is eCHECK‑IN?
Through MyChart you can complete the registration process ahead of time and reduce your time at the clinic.
For which of my appointments may I use eCHECK‑IN?
- Appointments at our Wheaton location only
- Ophthalmology visits only
When should I complete eCHECK‑IN?
Any time after you make your MyChart appointment and no later than the morning of the day before your appointment.
How to use eCHECK‑IN in MyChart.
eCHECK‑IN is easy. Follow the steps below.
- Log into your MyChart account.
- From the MyChart home page, click the eCHECK‑IN icon.
- Complete the four sections labeled as "Personal Info", "Insurance", "Medications" and "Allergies".
- Be sure to complete the entire eCHECK‑IN process.
- On the day of your appointment when you arrive in the Wheaton location parking lot, stay in your vehicle and call 630.668.8250, option 1.
Please note that due to COVID-19, guests must remain in the vehicle while the patient is in the building.
Can I further reduce my registration time while at Wheaton Eye Clinic?
Yes, by printing and completing two forms ahead of time. You can find these form using the guide below.
- Return to our home page at www.wheatoneye.com
- Complete Registration Forms prior to your appointment.
- Print out and complete two form: (1) Financial Policy and (2) Notice of Privacy Practices Acknowledgement. You may also with to review the Notice of Privacy Practices (NPP); you do not need to print and and bring the NPP with you to the clinic.
- Click on the link for Registration Forms.
Is there anything else I should know about eCHECK‑IN?
- The eCHECK‑IN process must be completed separately for each appointment.
- Be sure to complete eCHECK‑IN at least 24 hours before your appointment
- Please remember to wear your face mask during your visit.
- Do you have questions? Please call us at 630.668.8250, Option 0.
Your time is valuable, and we appreciate your participation. MyChart eCHECK‑IN should reduce your wait time.